A Payroll Clerk is required by a large business in the centre of Southampton for a 2 to 3 month temporary assignment to start as soon as possible. Working as part of a busy payroll team the main tasks of the Payroll Clerk are:
• Updating of staff records
• Timely and accurate inputting of payroll related data
• Monthly reconciliation for tax, NI and pension contributions
• Processing of monthly payrolls
• Efficient production and maintenance of monthly reports
The successful applicant will ideally have a number of years payroll experience gained in a large business with excellent administration and communication skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.