Sheridan Maine are excited to be recruiting for a Part Qualified Management Accountant for a nationally renowned brand known for their dynamic, forward thinking approach. Based in Reading, this award winning business will provide top end study support and a progressive career for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare timely, accurate Management Accounts and present them to the management team
• Assist with the budget and forecast process
• Be involved with initial processes including accruals, prepayments, journal preparation and resolving any corrections needed
• Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies in Management Accounts
• Any ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally be actively studying, preferably in the latter stages of an accountancy qualification such as CIMA/ ACCA, and will have previous experience in preparing Management Accounts. Strong IT skills are required as well the individual being highly organised and able to work to deadlines. In return, the successful candidate will gain a market leading working environment, study support and a competitive salary.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.