"Whatever good things we build end up building us!" Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an award winning FTSE 250 property developer to recruit a temporary Accounts Assistant into their Cash and Banking team. Based at the companies head office located in Bournemouth, you will support the Cash and Banking Team Leader in meeting bank reconciliation deadlines and reducing the number of unreconciled lines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare daily bank reconciliations for Corporate bank accounts
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for a portfolio of Development bank accounts
• Investigate and clear down unreconciled bank reconciliation items
• Resolve queries in a timely manner
• Undertake ad hoc tasks at the direction of the Cash & Banking Team Leader
The successful applicant will be experienced in preparing multiple bank reconciliations to a strict monthly deadline and will ideally have experience in conducting investigations into reconciling items on bank recs. A good working knowledge of Excel is also required for this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.