"Whatever good things we build end up building us!" We are excited to be working with a well-established and highly reputable construction business based in Wimborne. This is a temporary position and we are looking for an immediate starter who is available for a period of 8 weeks.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the Financial Controller in the timely preparation and submission of all financial information for the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of management accounts journals and input into SAGE
• Reconciliation and management of fixed asset register and capital approval procedures complete with depreciation journals
• Nominal reconciliations for the whole balance sheet
• Collate data and prepare group weekly report for review by Financial Controller and issue to Management
• Loading of monthly data into the group reporting pack ready for review by the Financial Controller
• Preparation of group quarterly returns for review by Financial Controller
• Assist in preparing the statutory year end packs for group and external auditors
• Input sales ledger invoices
• Assisting the finance department with Credit control
The successful candidate will have good all round accounting experience in similar sized companies, strong Excel skills (including use of pivot tables, Vlookups, sumif) and experience with long term contracts.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.