Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
Working for a top UK law firm, based in the heart of Bristol, your responsibilities will include:
• Following up on unidentified payments received
• Contact clients via the telephone regarding invoices and unpaid bills
• Investigate and resolve all queries relating to non-payment of invoices
• Send copy invoices, credit notes
• Reconcile accounts if required
• Escalating accounts if need be
• Aged debtor reports on a monthly basis
• Participate in sending out daily credit control letters and regular statements when required
• Manage relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt whilst ensuring client satisfaction
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Demonstrable credit control experience, however a background in sales ledger, i.e. billing and cashiering will be desirable
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong communication skills - a professional and confident approach
• Ability to demonstrate working under one's own initiative and as part of a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.