Don't miss out on this opportunity to be working for one of the most successful companies in the UK! This is a growing organisation, that needs an experienced Management Accountant who will work closely with the MA team.
Main tasks will be ownership and production of Head Office P&Ls, and working with the MAs across the business to deliver the monthly results. This role will have a high level of interaction with senior figures across the central function of the business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Owning specific Head Office P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
• Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and Commentary to the cost centre owners each month
• Dealing with cost centre owner queries regarding their results, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
• Ownership of all HO balance sheet items and working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
• Liaising with the budget holders to complete quarterly forecasts
• Help the FP&A team complete the HO budgets
• Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of profit opportunities
What we need from you to be great for this role:
• Qualified ACCA / CIMA
• Must have sufficient commercial experience
• Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment – flexibility is key
• Excellent IT skills including excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
• Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively
• Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.