An exciting interim opportunity has arisen for an established business with a worldwide reach, based in Berkshire. This company are looking for an FP&A Analyst on a basis of 3-6 months.
As an FP&A Analyst within this role, duties are but not limited to:
• Business partnering with European and UK Heads of Departments in order to ensure accuracy with financial reports
• Provide analytical support to the management team to aid in commercial business decisions
• Conduct variance analysis and provide insights into actual and projected financial results
• Assist in the completion of month end, reviewing monthly reports
• Play a key role in the budgeting and forecasting process for the business, preparing models and commentary where needed
A candidate who is immediately available will be essential, alongside a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and strong experience in a relatable role. Candidates who are fluent in European languages will be highly desirable.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.