If you are a qualified Financial Accountant looking for a new challenge, this is your lucky day! We presently have an amazing opportunity to work with an established and innovative organisation based in the centre of Bristol that is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
In this role you will report to the Financial Controller, and your responsibilities will include:
• Month-end closing activities - journal entry preparation and management reporting
• Completion and delivery of forecasts, budgets and cost reviews
• Tax reporting
• VAT reporting
• Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
• Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
• Cash management and treasury duties
• Overseeing purchase and sales ledgers
• Project work
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Experience in tax accounting and VAT returns
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Strong excel and system skills
• Experience in the use of Oracle system
This role is accompanied by some fantastic benefits, including:
• Pension and private health cover
• Annual summer away day and Christmas party
• Discounts at local restaurants and bars
• Discounted gym membership
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.