When you hear the name...you will know the brand!
Sheridan Maine is working with a company based in Winchester to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an immediate start. Working for a highly successful, privately owned business, this is an opportunity to join a high performing and VERY busy finance team to make a valuable contribution to their growing business.
My client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team, and the key information for this role is as follows-
- Six month temporary position
- Start within the next week, after a successful interview
- Managing the Purchase Ledger for three companies
- Friendly, family run business
- Part time role- 25 hours per week- Can be across three or five days
- Free Parking
- Car is required as not near public transport
Duties include, but are not limited to
- running a full Purchase Ledger with multiple business lines
- operations ledger including rent and utilities across multiple sites
- expenses and invoice processing
- basic reconciliations
Candidates will be able to use Excel to an intermediate level and if you can use Sage....that's a plus!!!!
I look forward to hearing from you!!!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.