Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with one of the fastest growing businesses in the South West, operating in eleven countries and with plans to expand further. They provide a fantastic working environment for their employees giving them all the necessary tools to develop their careers and skillsets alongside a competitive benefits package. This truly is an amazing opportunity to join this thriving business!
As the Management Accountant, you will be part of the UK Team with the role revolving around the production of monthly management accounts and related month-end duties.
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations, reconciling accounts on a monthly basis
• Prepare and provide monthly and ad hoc revenue reporting for senior management
• Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders
• Drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
• CIMA, ACCA. ACA Qualified
• Previous experience in management accounts and month-end duties
• Experienced in a fast-paced environment within large organistations
• Ability to work independently
• Strong Excel skills