Whatever good things we build end up building us! Sheridan Maine are supporting a long established, commercial and rapidly expanding Group of companies in their search for a Property Charging Manager. This role, based in Poole, sits in the Treasury Department of the Finance team and reports into the Director of Treasury.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the Group's Funding Projects to meet the funding requirements in the Business Plan
• Work with solicitors to ensure they have all the documentation they require. Challenge any anomalies and, liaising with solicitors, investigate the reasons for them
• Maintain accurate, up to date files on each property. Keep a centralised database/spreadsheet itemising details and status of each property including the applicable valuation basis
• Maintain a register of unencumbered assets which can be utilised for future funding
• Keeping Hub/Clarity up to date in relation to properties and the charge status
• Liaise with Solicitors on all property issues
• Keep track of Fees within the Property Charging cost centre
• Represent Treasury on the Void Disposal Pool (VDP) and Asset Register working group to provide information in relation to charged properties
Previous experience in roles such as Legal Executive, Paralegal or Property Charging Assistants is required.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.