Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an established company based in Northern Hampshire. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Preparing quarterly VAT reports
- Production of accurate and timely group month end management accounts
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Verifying bank deposits
In order to succeed in this role:
- You will be actively studying toward ACCA/CIMA/AAT and has strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel.
- You will ideally have knowledge of Agresso Accounting system
- You will have a strong practical knowledge of the principles of management accounting, forecasting and budgeting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.