A multinational brand in Petersfield is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant role to strengthen their already successful, existing finance team.
This business manufactures in the UK and in Asia, this role is situated within their UK manufacturing site in Petersfield.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will report to the Finance Manager, duties include:-
• Produce final product costs for multiple EMEA plants, investigating and resolving data issues preventing accurate costing
• Assist with the EMEA cost budget, analysing data, following up on queries and making cost comparisons
• Produce final product costs for selected affiliates within the group of companies
• Ensure all Master Data relevant to product costing is accurate, highlighting variances and reporting on a monthly basis
• Produce feasibility costs for marketing and produce other ad hoc cost analysis as required
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• Degree in Accountancy & Finance, Economics, Maths or Business desirable but not essential
• ACCA/CIMA studier desirable but not essential
• Proven analysis skills
• Confident working on Excel with large data sets
In return, you will receive the following:-
• Free parking
• Study support
• Professional development and a clear career plan
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.