Senior FP&A Analyst is required for a global technology company based in Staines, Surrey. This is an innovative company which will give you scope and the opportunity to develop and move your career forward.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for analysing and understanding the financial performance of the business. You will support both the monthly forecast process and the broader planning process. You will also identify areas of business under-performance and influence leaders to affect change.
The successful candidate will be a key player in guiding the financial direction of the company.
• Coordinates the budget process across multiple business units
• Proactively recommends solutions that align to overall financial strategy
• Tracks financial performance on a monthly basis and identifies trends that may impact the future
• Forecasts business performance based on KPI's
• Evaluates performance across the business against KPI's and operational plans / budgets
• Prepares and presents reports & KPIs to the broader leadership community
• Provides analytical support to business owners as required
• Fundamental Accounting
• Forecasting and Modelling
• Providing regular updates to senior Stakeholders on performance, risks and successes
• Bachelor's degree or experience within a global finance function
• Experience working within a multi-national/ multi-currency organisation
• Oracle, SAP, Hyperion
• IT/Tech sector - desirable
Knowledge and Skills:
• Qualified accountant or part-qualified approaching final exams
• Highly numerate, strong Excel skills
• Excellent team working skills
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organisation
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Ability to conduct accurate, auditable, repeatable analysis
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.