An opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Financial Planning Accountant on a 7 Month Fixed Term contract. We are looking for an innovative individual, with strong capability to assist in the development and delivery of budgets.
Our client is a rapidly growing company, operating in multiple countries across Europe, and with plans to expand further. Their core values include respect, knowledge and collaboration, and so are keen to hear from engaging individuals with the drive to succeed. In return will be an opportunity to work with a dynamic team and the potential for more future opportunities for the right candidate.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to travel once or twice a week during March and April in order to deliver group training sessions, so please only apply if you are able to commit to this.
• Collaborate with the Financial Planning Manager and other senior leaders to make sure all budgets are delivered within timescales
• Utilising online tools and group session to deliver training to ensure team members on multiple sites are competent in using budget templates
• Provide support and guidance to offsite team members in a non-financial manner
• Working with stakeholders to ensure all budgets for each site are submitted to deadline
• Review the budgets and challenge where necessary to ensure they are achievable
• Reconcile budget models to reported results to track all progress, and update the data as it is delivered
• Any additional project work as needed
• Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) would be preferable, although part qualified and qualified by experience professionals may be considered if experience is sufficient
• Excellent presentation skills and previous experience in presenting to large groups
• Previous budgeting experience is essential
• Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with finance and non-finance related team members
• Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
• Deadline focused with strong attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.