A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a finance individual with previous Payroll and Benefits reconciliation experience to join a dynamic and forward thinking manufacturing business based near Wimborne on a 3 month temporary basis. The team is growing, so there is a possibility of Temp to Perm for the right individual.
This role involves reconciliation of all employee benefits (pensions, healthcare, sharesave etc) and flexible benefits via salary sacrifice (childcare vouchers, gym membership, healthcare for spouses, cars etc).
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reconciling balance sheet accounts which control Payroll Deductions, Provider Costs and Recharges to UE businesses/functions
• Liaising with the internal Finance teams (e.g. Payroll, AP), internal HR teams and benefit providers
• Identify inefficiencies, process improvements and design new processes
• Implement standardised best practice procedures by working with relevant parties (HO Benefits Team, HR, Payroll, AP, other Finance colleagues and possibly providers)
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Previous Payroll and Benefits reconciliation experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular MS Excel (vlookup, pivot tables)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently in a structured and logical way
• Structured, tenacious approach to identifying and resolving differences
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.