An opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Management Accountant on a temporary contract, initially until June 2020, but with the potential of being extended. We are looking for a commercial individual, with experience in collaborating within and outside of the finance team. Previous experience within a sales environment would be highly desirable as this role involves the smooth integration of the commercial and operational teams.
Our client is a leading manufacturer, with customers across the globe. They are passionate about their field, with a reputation of creating products that keep sustainability in mind. This business is proud of its people, and truly believes that the rapid growth it has seen is owed to its people being key to that success. If you have the qualities we are looking for, come and join this forward thinking, expanding team!
• Management of the sales data, analysing to produce a variety of information, including royalties, turnover, buying and individual sales
• Management of all commercial accruals, in particular commissions and rebates
• Work alongside the Sales Directors and other senior management to undertake regular cost centre reviews
• Support in the budget and forecasting processes by providing sound commercial input
• Clear understanding of prepayments and accruals from experience in a management accounting role
• Ability to manage stakeholders and build relationships within and outside of the finance team
• Proactive individual with the drive to challenge current processes and deliver improvements
• Competent with Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel
• Experience with Navision desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.