An opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Fixed Asset Analyst on a temporary contract. We are looking for an individual who would like to get their foot in the door of an industry leading company which has plenty of opportunities for future permanent roles. If you have strong analytical skills with exposure to financial accounting, fixed assets in particular, we would love to hear from you!
If you like the idea of working for a forward thinking and fast growing company then this is the workplace for you. Our client has a priceless reputation on a global scale, with a passion for problem solving and delivering first class service. To deliver this, the business is built on a strong financial foundation and the finance team widely supports the delivery of continuous success.
• Transferring of assets between the legal entities
• Asset management, including disposals
• Processing sale of assets and raising of appropriate documentation
• Supporting the Procurement team with the management of asset sales in a timely manner
• Physical asset verifications where required
• Asset register reviews on progress of disposals/transfers
• Monitoring and clearing of GRIR amounts on balance sheet
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience of SAP desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Excellent ability to prioritise workload
• Good attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.