Do you have experience in producing multiple sets of accounts? Can you run a small finance team within a large organisation? Are you a confident decision maker?
We're looking for a proactive Accounts Team Leader to join a growing organisation who have been forerunners in their field for over 40 decades. This role sits within their services department so you will have ideally worked within a customer service environment – you would need to be able to uphold their long standing five-star customer service rating.
As the Accounts Team Leader you will be managing the preparation of accounts, budgets and related reports while also managing the annual calendar of work to ensure the various reporting deadlines are met.
In the role of Accounts Team Leader you will be undertaking the following tasks:
- Developing and managing the accounts team ensuring completion is in line with relevant timetables
- Manage the year end accounts process and annual budgets including preparation, reviewing and distribution
- Being involved in the process for quarterly spend reports' process for each entity
- Consolidate reports for Senior management within suitable timetables
- Ensuring deadlines are kept when issuing invoices, credit notes and refunds
- When requested, prepare and review the contingency fund reports
- Monitor progress for all key annual timetabled deadlines
- Support the annual resourcing planning
- Taking a point of call for all audit queries from auditors
As a successful candidate for the Accounts Team Leader role you will have/be:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in producing several sets of accounts in a set timetable
- Intermediate level skilled on Excel
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to inspire a team, motivating them to achieve their objectives
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for this Accounts Team Leader role, please apply today!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.