"The art of communication is the language of leadership." Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an award winning telecommunications business to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk into their thriving finance department.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that prides itself in providing excellent learning and development opportunities. They offer full on the job training and a generous benefits package.
In this role, you will work within a team who are responsible for ensuring timely precise incentive payments to customers. The team is also responsible for the accurate postings of all receipts on a daily basis ensuring that credit control department are working with up to date ledgers and that the purchase ledger department have correctly recorded any payments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that customer incentive payments are correctly
• Accurately processing refunds and adjustments
• Monitoring claims e-mail inbox and answering queries within agreed SLA's
• Assisting with the reconciliation of the company's bank statements
• Ensuring that nominal ledger postings are correct and meet management accounts deadlines
• Preparation and posting of cheque
• Posting of BACs receipts
• Reconciliation and journaling of credit card receipts
Your skills and experience will include:
• Previous Experience in sales ledger/cash office role
• Strong IT skills with ability to work on multiple systems
• Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot tables (Essential)
• Good understanding of double entry
• Excellent communication skills are essential (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work well within a team
• Excellent problem-solving skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.