Whatever good things we build end up building us! We currently have an amazing opportunity to join an award winning property developer who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant into their busy finance department based in Bournemouth.
Working as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team, your key responsibilities will include:
• Chasing outstanding debt and issuing arrears letters and statements
• Preparing monthly Debtors analysis and co-present the monthly Debtors meetings
• Clearly articulate progress made in the month and communicate any risks identified
• Respond to verbal and written correspondence regarding account queries
• Assisting with half yearly Service Charge and ground rent invoicing
• Supporting other adhoc duties within the Billing and Collections team
You will be a highly motivated and passionate individual who is a team player, an excellent communicator and someone who thrives in a diverse role within a creative environment.
Your skills and experience will include:
• Previous experience of Accounts with domestic customers
• Proven ability to manage high-volumes of work within a fast-paced role
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• An excellent standard of both written and verbal English is vital to this position
• Able to investigate and solve problems
• Confident IT skills including Microsoft Excel to at least an intermediate level
In return you will receive a competitive salary, and the chance to work within a company that fully invests in their staff and provides excellent personal development opportunities.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.