The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves… Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a business with a 50+ year trading history on the outskirts of Portsmouth. This business is looking for a Management Accountant to join them on a temporary basis, reporting to the Head of Finance, based at a different location.
Our client is renowned in their sector in the UK and internationally. Following a successful acquisition in 2016, the business has seen marked growth in international markets and look to increase revenue in this area.
As a Management Accountant, you will report to the Head of Finance, duties include:-
• Produce monthly management accounts to Board, Directorates and budget centres monthly
• Produce monthly, quarterly and annual budgets – providing support to budget holders and monitoring spend
• Produce monthly performance reports for senior management monthly
• Responsible for the VAT in the UK and EMEA regions
• Review processes and controls, suggesting improvement where appropriate
• Provide input to the strategic plan of the business, as well as BAU activities
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
• CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified desirable but not essential
• Working knowledge of SORP desirable but not essential
• Ability to lead a team
• EMEA experience desirable but not essential
In return, you will receive the following:-
• 26 days holiday (plus BH)
• Free parking
• Flexible working
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.