Are you looking for a progressive opportunity with a leading company within its field who has international scope? Sheridan Maine is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant for a leading food supplier.
You will be based at their North Bristol site, and working closely with the Site Management Accountant & Financial Controller. You'll be responsible for producing weekly stock reports, stock reconciliations and stock in transit reports to feed in to weekly and monthly financial reporting. You will also own the KPI reporting process for both Retail and Wholesale sides of the business.
This is largely a new role and the successful applicant will have wide scope to make the role their own. The role is a key link between the finance team and the site operations functions.
In addition, you will be expected to deputise for the Site Management Accountant as required, whilst training and progression to the Site Management Accountant role would be a longer term goal.
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
• Demonstrable experience of accounting and management information in a large organisation
• Good communication skills; experience of explaining financial metrics to non-financial colleagues
• Excellent skills with MS Office, particularly Excel
• Experience of working within a finance function in a large organisation. Multinationals preferable
• Experience of working with an ERP system
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.