An exciting opportunity has come around for a Payroll Manager role based in Ringwood, close to the picturesque New Forest. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Your role as Payroll Manager (reporting to the board) will include:
• Liaise with agency partners in on-boarding new employees and agreeing contract terms
• Management of junior employees
• Advise and implement on new payroll processes
• KPI reporting for the board
• Processing payroll (monthly and weekly)
• Deal with employee/HMRC payroll queries
• Auto enrolment pension compliance/submissions
• End of year payroll returns
• Maintenance of PAYE controls
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Confident and organised
• Umbrella payroll experience
• Able to work as part of a team and a strong decision maker
• Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.