An exciting new opportunity has come around for a Payroll Assistant role based in South West Hampshire, close to the picturesque New Forest. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Your role as Payroll Assistant will include:
• Liaise with agency partners in on-boarding new employees and agreeing contract terms
• Processing payroll (monthly and weekly)
• Deal with employee/HMRC payroll queries
• Auto enrolment pension compliance/submissions
• End of year payroll returns
• Maintenance of PAYE controls
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Previous payroll experience
• Able to work as part of a team
• Well organised and a strong communicator
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.