A new and exciting Credit Control position has arisen with an established business based in North Hampshire, to join their credit department.
Working within a welcoming team, the role will involve the following responsibilities;
- Manage a ledger of customer accounts ensuring timely debt collection
- Agree and arrange payment terms for new and existing customers
- Liaise with the Credit Manager with regards to the escalation of overdue accounts
- Handle invoice queries and payment issues
- Set up new customers on the system
The ideal candidate is self motivated, has a proven track record of debt collections within a professional environment. It is also essential to be able to work well in a team and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Car parking is provided on site and benefits include pension, holidays and life assurance as well a a competitive annual salary.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.