An opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Banking Team Leader on a 12 Month Fixed Term contract. We are looking for a motivational leader with experience in supporting a transactional team by prioritising high volume workload and driving process improvements.
Our client is a rapidly growing company, operating in eleven countries, with plans to expand further. Their core values include respect, openness and engagement and so are keen to hear from innovative individuals with the drive to succeed. In return will be an opportunity to work with a dynamic team and the potential for more future opportunities for the right candidate.
• Line management of banking team of up to 6
• Recruitment and training of new team members, and continuous line management of the whole team – development, probationary reviews, appraisals, 121's
• Maintenance of collaborative and positive environment
• Monitoring the team to ensure delivery of tasks including:
- Posting and filing of Direct Debits
- Maintenance of Excel trackers for movements and transfers
- Regular payment runs
- Refunds and manual payments
- Administrative duties including sending letters, setting up direct debits and standing orders, opening and closing of new and old bank accounts
- Bank reconciliations of all bank accounts, investigating all discrepancies and escalating where needed
- Liaison with other teams, finance and non-finance, to ensure processes and data are matched
• Previous line management experience
• Studying towards accountancy qualification
• Excellent IT skills including Excel
• Ability to deal with high volume workload and deliver results to strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive individual with the drive to make improvements in processes
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.