Sheridan Maine are lookling to speak to Management Accountants who would be interested in working for one of the UK's leading restaraunt brands in the Centre of Bristol. The business are constantly growing and have sights dotted all over the UK, making them market leaders in their niche.
We would like to speak with experienced management accountants who are commercially minded, confident & willing to challenge stakeholders on their figures.
What will I be doing?
- Preparation of weekly management accounts & individual restaraunt P+L's.
- Accurate posting of Accruals & Prepayments
- Liaising with GM's on queries, understanding P+L's, variance to budgets.
- Offer financial reporting & support throughout new site openings
- Preparation of company accounts for offshore site
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified - qualified accountant
- Experience in a commercial accounts role
- Experience of business partnering advantageous
- Confident communicator
- Strong excel skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply and one of the team will be in touch with you to discuss in more detail.