“Finance is not merely about making money. It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of labour.” Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established and highly reputed financial services firm to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator who will join an award winning payroll team.
Within this role you will have proven experience of running various sized payrolls and have practical experience and a full understanding of statutory requirements.
Based at their office located in Poole, your key responsibilities will include:
• Running weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, for clients
• Liaising with HRMC around employee payments
• Dealing directly with client queries
• Liaising with the Pension providers
• Inputting and checking starters / leavers declarations, P45s, P69s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
• Auto Enrolment reconciliations and assessments
• Producing PAYE schedules for clients, calculating any deductions including student loans, employer’s allowance and CIS tax suffered
• Setting up new PAYE schemes with HMRC
• Carrying out RTI year-end procedures, including issuing declarations for client signature and P60s
We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated, professional and adaptable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with experience of working in a busy payroll department.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.