Sheridan Maine have been selected to work in partnership with a leading organisation based in North Dorset who are currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and driven Group, in an proactive and fast paced environment.
Control & Reporting
• Provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and procedures
• Establish and follow agreed standardised metrics and reports
• Ensure strong internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk
• Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to deliver business objectives
• Proactively use information generated to challenge and influence local management
• Challenging investment decisions to maximise ROI
• Influence and support the development of the strategic business plans
Operations & Continuous Improvement
• Streamline the processes for information delivery
• Supporting business change regarding processes and systems
• Promote and embrace a culture of continuous improvement
• Review any new product development initiatives, launches and implementations
Team Development & Leadership
• Lead the Site Finance team (1 direct report and support Group Finance) with clearly defined and standardised roles and objectives
• Ensure team members are coached and developed to maximise their potential
• Promote and support the Finance training programme
• Ensure engagement with other operational and commercial finance teams
• Promote involvement of team members in cross-functional activity
We are looking for a Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Accountant within the FMCG or manufacturing business, able to positively influence the business, always seeking quality results in a fast moving industry working to tight deadlines. Good interpersonal skills and knowledge of Group working. This fantastic role would suit a motivated individual to excel and further develop their career in a growing organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.