A market leading UK business, which enjoys strong financial performance and makes a genuine positive impact in the UK, is recruiting for a strong Finance Business Partner (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). This role is ideal for finance professionals looking for positions where they can influence at board level to devise long term strategy.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Support all business stakeholders and operational leaders by clarifying financial information relating to income and expenditure streams.
- Provide insightful analysis on key business activities, adapting to a changing market, to identify long term financial impact and provide relevant financial advice as appropriate.
- Take ownership of full management reporting, including incorporating improved KPI reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting, including review of business strategy in line with future developments.
- Manage and develop a team of finance professionals
This position offers the opportunity to work within a true business facing remit, operating in a niche area of industry. The successful applicant will ideally be a strong communicator who is able to take a holistic view of a business' needs and have exposure to finance within the property sector. This role offers a generous salary and benefits package, as well as strong career progression within a supportive, inclusive environment at a highly recognisable organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.