Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a renowned organisation based in Berkshire to recruit a Finance Business Partner into their team. With a competitive salary and great benefits, this role is an exciting opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To take full responsibility for the production of timely, accurate and relevant monthly management reports and information, including KPI reporting, detailed variance analysis and bespoke budget holder reports
• Responsibility for the production and ongoing maintenance of quarterly forecasts
• Responsibility for the production of annual budgets including reviewing the business plans and future developments
• Responsibility for business area performance reporting, providing commentary and analysis and assessing overall business area performance and highlighting areas of risk
• Run the business planning for your business area for 1 year, 5 year and 30 year business planning
• Actively participate in operational and long term strategic projects to provide financial analysis of longer term financial implications of strategic decisions, to ensure that changing requirements are anticipated
• To be a prime point of contact and support on all financial matters to the business area’s senior management team
• Manage a team of accountants and analysts to support their personal development in their roles, leading to continuous improvements in team performance
The successful candidate for this role will be a qualified Accountant, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent, with five years post qualification experience. You’ll be highly numerate and computer literate with strong Microsoft skills including Word and Excel. You will also have excellent communication skills (verbally and in written), strong influencing skills and a proven track record of working effectively in a fast paced client driven environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.