Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an award winning international Group. This organisation is one of the largest within its field in the UK, and are still growing. They are currently looking for a Qualified accountant with previous exposure to the financial services / insurance industry. This post is on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Assistant Finance Business Partner has responsibility for providing FP&A services across all channels. The key objectives of the role will focus on developing effective stakeholder relationships, analysing and manipulating performance data, as well as supporting monthly performance management processes.
What you will need to be great at this role:
• A Qualified accountant with previous FP&A or similar role experience
• Previous experience of operating in a similar role within a regulated multi divisional, matrix driven organisation
• Broad knowledge and experience of MI systems and databases, with TM1 experience desirable
• Experience of critically reviewing processes on a regular basis and providing inputs for continuous improvement
• Previous experience of providing relevant, reliable and timely management information for internal and external stakeholders to the agreed standard and within tight timescales
• Highly developed listening, communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Advanced Excel & Power Point knowledge essential
The position comes with extensive benefits including a discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.