The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be working with one of the world's champions of technology who are looking to recruit a driven Financial Accountant into their team based at Wimborne. This is a brand new role, created due to recent growth of the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and simplify general ledger, accounting and process
• Balance sheet postings and reconciliations
• Accruals and prepayments
• Cost Analysis
• Master data support
• Support to AP/AR and banking transactions
• Analysis and support of audit requests
• Support to forecast and budget process
• Adhoc finance support
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Part or fully qualified accountant with previous experience as a financial accountant (or similar role)
• Analytical with a high attention to detail
• Process improvement and simplification
• Great at working with a team and on your own
Benefits will include:
• 25 days holiday per year
• Excellent Bonus scheme
• Employer matched pension contributions
• Flexible working scheme
• Flexible Benefits Scheme
• Dental Insurance
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.