Sheridan Maine have been selected to work in partnership with a leading group of companies based near Bournemouth who are currently recruiting a Group Financial Accountant to join the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and driven Group Finance department in a proactive and energetic environment.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be supporting the Group's implementation and monitoring of accounting controls, and responsible for all aspects of financial reporting for the Group.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited too:
• Preparing the Annual Statutory accounts packs
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and commentary
• Liaising with the auditors to ensure a smooth and timely completion of all audits
• Preparation of annual business forecasting
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and Intercompany reconciliations
• Review of bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments each month
• Preparing VAT returns
• Driving continuous improvement around the accounting controls
We are looking for a Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Accountant with a proactive, professional and problem solving approach. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work well off your own initiative. This is a fantastic role for a motivated and passionate individual to excel and go further in their career in a growing organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.