Sheridan Maine are supporting an award winning employer of choice in Dorset, who are seeking a Financial Controller to join their business. Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Financial Controller will manage the financial activities for the business.
We are looking for a experienced strategic individual to maintain the business-as-usual service, but also assist with the implementation of a new operating model. As Financial Controller you must be confident in leading the finance team through a change process while supporting the longer-ongoing growth and development plans across the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Lead and develop the finance team
• Deliver finance business partnering and robust financial control
• Lead the development of the underlying financial and commercial models for the key business areas
• Provide strong financial advice and analysis to support business decision making
• Build and maintain costing models that enable reliable allocation of costs and evaluation of margins and profitability
• Evaluate new systems and processes which can be implemented to streamline and drive cost savings and efficiencies
• Develop, implement and monitor the rolling 3-year Business Plan, including the production of sensitivities and risk analysis, in support of the SLT
• Implement core financial KPIs and reporting which can be used to manage the on-going operational and commercial performance of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in a exciting period of change, add real value and contribute to the overall success of the organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.