Sheridan Maine is currently working with an established organisation based in the North Hampshire area. They are looking for a Group Finance Manager to lead their dynamic Finance Team on a temporary basis whilst covering recruitment for the position, expected to last 4 months starting at the beginning of January.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company within a unique industry. It is a friendly environment and an experienced team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare monthly consolidated accounts for the Group
• Be the system administrator, which includes report writing, owning the data model, group hierarchy, consolidation and retranslation of subsidiary balance sheets
• Management accounting – budget and forecasting
• Cash flow forecasting
• Prepare statutory accounts
• Preparing the monthly management accounts pack for the Board
• Assisting with the audit – ensuring year-end audits are completed in time
• Running the inter-company cockpit process in Tagetik and ensuring inter-company balances are reconciled each month
• Prepare accounts for Holding Company
You will be a qualified accountant with consolidation experience being available to start at the beginning of January. Good systems skill is essential with prior Tagetik experience.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.