Leading international manufacturing company is looking for an IFS Finance Lead Consultant for a 6 month + project.
The manufacturing company is currently undertaking a Transformation Programme upgrading the ERP systems in all their business units across the world, IFS is the ERP system of choice.
The IFS Finance Lead Consultant will be home based /UK, however there will be extensive overseas travel to USA & Canada. The lead finance consultant will be responsible for training functional integrators and producing step-by-step guides - Security Clearance is required.
• Understand the global template finance solution
• Document the finance solution to allow gap analysis to be carried out in each business unit
• Carry out training for the on-site finance consultants
• Generate step-by-step guides for the finance module for training
• Supervise the on-site finance consultants to ensure compliance with the finance template
• Audit the finance solution in each business unit
• Responsible for ensuring month-end reporting requirements for each business unit
• Review business cases from each BU where deviation from the global template is required
• Ensure that AST and UAT test scripts are comprehensive and fit for purpose
• Assist other functional consultants as and when required
• Proven experience of implementation of IFS rollout – Go Live Projects 5 +
• Experience of working in a manufacturing environment - essential
• Good working knowledge in the following areas of IFS is essential:
o Company and Site set up
o Project Accounting
o Currency Revaluation
o Tax Ledger
o Fixed Assets
o Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
o Inventory Reconciliation
o Reporting (useful if experience of Business Analytics and/or Quick reports)
o Data Migration
o Permission sets
• Substantial experience with IFS Finance, including as a lead consultant
• Highly experienced with MS Excel
Available January 2020
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.