Sheridan Maine are currently assisting a reputable service provider in their search for a Management Accountant to join their finance team based out of Surrey. The opportunity is required to cover Maternity Leave therefore will start out as a three month contract with a view to extend.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
• The preparation of management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Prepayments and accruals
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register
• Posting journals
• Vat Returns
Successful applicants will:
• Be a part qualified accountant or be qualified with experience
• Be proficient with Excel with good IT skills
• Experience of Sage 50 Accounts would be desirable
• Be available to start within a week
Due to the immediate nature of this requirement candidates available at short notice will be favoured for this position.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible