Sheridan Maine are currently assisting a reputable service provider in their search for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their finance team based out of Surrey. The opportunity is required to cover Maternity Leave therefore will start out as a three month contract with a view to extend.
Responsibility of the Accounts Payable Supervisor:
• Effectively managing a small team
• Key Balance sheet Reconciliation
• Multiple Bank reconciliations
• Efficiently dealing with queries
• Inter-group journal posting
Successful Applicants will have:
• 3+ years' experience in similar positions
• Experience working with multiple sites
• High Proficiency with Excel and good IT skills
• Experience building relationships with off-site teams
Rate: £15-20 p/h LTD (experience dependant)
The business are offering a competitive hourly rate within a great working environment. Candidates available at short notice will be favoured for this position.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible