Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant with experience of working in a busy Finance office?
Are you a Sage guru- proficient and self-sufficient in using all aspects of this software?
And are you available immediately for interview and start?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then we need to talk!
Our client is a leading Hampshire business, based in Whiteley. Having gone through a busy 2019, and in preparation for an even more successful 2020, they are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant who can come in and hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will-
• have a sound background as an accounts assistant, working autonomously and calmly to set deadlines within the team
• have a brilliant understanding of Accounts Payable and Receivable
• be a Sage guru
• be able to 100% commit to a role until the end of January 2020- and be interested should the role possibly become a Permanent one
• be confident to make process improvement suggestions as needed
• have outstanding attention to detail
We look forward to hearing from you.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.