A new opportunity has come about for an Assistant Accountant to join a market leading, nationally renowned organisation in Hampshire. Working in the Financial Reporting team this role will provide a suitable stepping stone for those currently studying an AAT looking to make the move towards a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
As an Assistant Accountant within this role, duties to expect are:
• Get involved in month end, including analysing actuals, journals, prepayments and accruals
• Prepare month end reports with insightful commentary
• Ensure controls whilst completing balance sheet reconciliations
• Be involved with budgeting and forecasting for the business
• Ad hoc tasks as given by the Financial Reporting Manager
In order to succeed in this role the suitable candidate will be an active AAT studier who is looking to move onto a CIMA or an ACCA qualification. Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant is essential, along with strong Excel capabilities and some experience in Financial Reporting. In return, a competitive salary is on offer with study support, strong progression options and a positive, encouraging working environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.