An experienced Senior Project Accountant is required for a well-known international organisation based in Hampshire. The successful Senior Project Accountant will play a key role within the business, taking responsibility and management of all aspects of financial performance reporting and commercial finance activities.
This is a long term fixed contract role in excess of 12 months and offers an excellent working environment within offices close to commuter routes and parking facilities.
The role is varied and covers a range of duties but not limited to:-
• Responsible for key projects within the business, you will be overviewing the provision of forward looking financial information
• Supervise/Manage a team covering all aspects of monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasts
• Management of financial controls and compliance
• Responsible for process and system enhancement
• Provision of a range of analysis
• Project financial control
• Presenting financial information to a range of stakeholders
• Additional ad hoc project related activities as required
To be successful in your application, your experience will be within a previous project accounting role ideally gained within the large scale project environment coupled with leadership skills. Additionally you will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) and possess strong analytical and Excel skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.