Sheridan Maine are keen to speak with CICM Qualified Credit risk professionals to work with a world leading consultancy business in Central Bath. If you are commercially focused, with international exposure to credit risk assessment then we would love to hear from you.
You will be joining a business that have an amazing reputation around the world for providing world class solutions on a large number of projects, ranging from technology hubs to football stadiums.
What are we looking for?
Ideally you will have exposure to international b2b credit risk assessment in a previous role where you will have been exposed to credit scoring. It will be advantageous if you are CICM qualified, although we would also consider those studying towards it.
- Experience in credit risk & analytics
- Capable & confident liaising with senior stakeholders at every level
- Highly competent with Excel (vookups, pivot tables, power bi)
- Ability to work to deadlines without supervision
On offer for the successful candidate?
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- Career progression & development
If you have the experience they are looking for and would like to work for a business with a glowing reputation worldwide, then please apply and one of the team will be in touch.