Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working in Partnership with a highly successful, expanding business based in Poole who are recruiting an ambitious and forward thinking Accountant to join and further develop their finance team.
This newly created opportunity would suit an individual who is ideally making their first move out of Accountancy practice and looking for a role that encompasses a broad range of finance in a commercial setting.
Reporting into the Finance Director your key areas of responsibility as follows:
• Production of group financial reports and management company reporting for the monthly board pack
• Owning and creating the monthly management accounts process
• Key role in the Financial year end Audit and main contact for the quarterly audits –including management of the team internally in preparing for audits and working closely with all external parties
• Perform in-depth industry market and product analysis, gain clarity of the product mix and work with Senior Leadership Team to understand optimal pricing strategies
• Management of the compliance team, including ad hoc audit queries and producing monthly compliance reporting to SLT
• Provide training and further development to the junior finance team members as and when required
Key attributes and Skills:
• Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant
• An inquisitive and analytical mindset
• ideally Audit background in a Top 15 Accountancy firm
If you are looking for a truly unique opportunity for a award winning organisation in a thriving industry, who can offer continued career progression in a diverse and vibrant culture then please get in touch as this role is in demand.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.