Have you finally finished studying? Is your qualification now framed in pride of place on the wall? Can you finally breathe again for the first time in years? If you are a newly qualified accountant, we want to hear from you!
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working in Partnership with a highly successful, expanding business based in Poole. The company has just closed on a very successful year and is now looking for an additional finance team member to be a part of the next growth stage of the business.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
• Prepare the Group monthly management accounts
• Undertake detailed analysis on the performance of the Group, comparing actuals to budget and create monthly reporting packs to management
• Prepare the financial section of the Board Pack for senior management to make strategic business decisions
• Responsible for the audit preparation for the Group’s companies at year end
• Provide thorough detailed analysis on the Group Capital Structure and work with senior management to maximise the efficiency of the Capital structure
• To undertake project work including:
• The macroeconomic and industry specific trends
• The current product mix, in order to work with the underwriters to develop new financial products
• Due diligence of potential acquisitions of other finance companies
• To manage other members within the finance and operations team on specific finance projects both monthly and on an ad hoc basis
We are looking for a newly qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant who has an inquisitive and analytical mindset, and ideally an Audit background in a Top 15 Accountancy firm. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation in a thriving industry, who can offer continued career progression in a diverse and vibrant culture. If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch now as this role is in demand.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.