A large organisation in Southampton is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to produce statutory and group reporting as well as reporting on the overhead costs. The key accountabilities of the Senior Financial Accountant include:-
• Timely and accurate production of group and statutory accounts and reports
• Producing the monthly overhead accounts with associated analysis and commentary as well as forecasts
• Coordinating the month end close ensuring the completeness and accuracy of information
• Owning the internal control environment and liaising with internal audit to review and test controls
• Producing value adding analysis to support decision making including producing business cases and investment proposals.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant and up to date financial accounting knowledge and analytical experience gained in a similar size business .
The company offer an exceptional benefits package that includes bonus, pension with well above standard contributions, private medical cover and share scheme. This role would suit a qualified accountant looking to join a large organisation to progress and develop their career.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.