A qualified Management Accountant is immediately required to join a well-known, reputable business based in West Berkshire on a temporary basis for a 3 to 4 month contract.
The main responsibilities for the successful Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the monthly management accounts for review
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports
- Forecast & budgeting
- Project analysis where required
- Assist in developing subsidiaries and group finance functions
- Assist with shaping the financial strategy
- Profits and cost allocation
The main skills required for this Management Accountant position are:
- The desire to learn and progress further within a business
- Ability to integrate with the wider business
- Strong Excel skills
- Preparation of process mapping and procedure documentation
The successful candidate for this position must be a fully qualified accountant with a recognised accounting body such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA. The individual must have prior experience of statutory accounting and up to date knowledge and practical experience of financial reporting standards. Strong excel skills are required coupled with the ability to communicate effectively.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.