Whatever good things we build end up building us! Sheridan Maine are supporting a long established, commercial and rapidly expanding Group of companies. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their thriving finance department based in Wells on a full time contract until September 2020.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Allocating payments
• Producing a monthly debtor report
• Matching and batching receipts
• Dealing with customer queries
• Bank reconciliations
• Reconciliation of cash and transfer postings and resolution of unposted and queried items
• Preparation of refunds
• Posting HB and universal credit payments to customer accounts
• Examinations of current customer and debtor credits, and other customer credits
• Creating/amending customer accounts as and when necessary
• Provide credit control service cover for Supervisor
We are looking for someone who has previous exposure of working within a transactional processing team, and who possesses strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook) and who is able quickly learn new systems.
Other skills will include:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Able to communicate effectively with customers and staff in writing, face to face and over the telephone
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.