Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
Our client is an established business based in Salisbury and is looking for a competent Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Matching the purchase orders
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
• Month end reporting
• Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
The successful candidate will have 5+ years’ of Accounts Payable experience. You will demonstrate close attention to detail and have excellent communication skills. You’ll also be a team player, and must have Excel skills to die for.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.