"Living in the lap of luxury is not bad, except you never know when the luxury is going to stand up."
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established and reputable boutique hotel located in the Farnham area of Hampshire. They are looking for a Payroll/Accounts Assistant to join their accounts team on a 12 month full time contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of time & attendance system to ensure all payroll data has been accurately recorded and entered onto the system and authorised within the correct timeframe
• Checking for new starters, leavers and amendments
• To ensure all pay data has been collated and accurately processed to the payroll bureau in a timely and efficient manner
• Assist in the coordination of payroll, HR, finance and other departments
• Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll with the employee, line manager and payroll bureau
• To support the finance team
• To assist with reconciling daily banking with department reports and banking reports, to advise departments of any corrections
• To assist with ensuring floats are maintained and reconciled
• To ensure system uploads are completed in a timely manner
• To assist in month end procedures and reporting
You will have good communication skills, both verbal and written. You must have a calm and approachable personality, have an understanding of confidentiality and have the ability to multitask and to work to strict deadlines.
In return you will receive:
• Free Parking
• Company pension
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Discounted Leisure Club Membership
• Company discounts for you and your family
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.