The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be working with one of the world's champions of technology who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst into their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established and reputable business, and in return you will receive some incredible benefits including:
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Private medical and dental insurance
• Local gym memberships
• Share incentive schemes
• Flexible working hours
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monthly financial reporting
• Preparation of financial analysis for monthly report
• Aid preparation of monthly business review pack
• Finance support to Forecast, Budget & 3YP process and financial analysis
• Finance support to SVPs (Finance, Engineering, Operations, Commercial & Lifetime Support)
• Ad-hoc reporting requests, collation of data
• Ad-hoc support to finance teams
• Support & development of finance reporting
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Sound technical skills and an ability to work at both a detailed level and higher review level
• MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
• Communications skills to work effectively at all levels of the organisation
• Experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained
• Motivated, with drive to complete tasks to best of ability
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.